Solutions for Our Climate (SFOC) is an independent policy research and advocacy group that aims to align emissions trajectories with the Paris Agreement 1.5C temperature goals in Korea and beyond. SFOC is led by legal, economic, financial and environmental experts with experience in energy and climate policy.
SFOC designs campaign strategies across the Asia-Pacific region to raise climate ambition. We are seeking a Strategy & Development Associate who can support strategic planning across our programs and communicate our initiatives internally and externally, securing required resources and partnerships to execute our plans.
The ideal candidate has campaigning and/or fundraising experience, exposure to nonprofit and/or philanthropic organizations, excellent communication skills, and passion to address climate change.
The Strategy & Development Associate will support the Strategy & Development Lead with the following:
- Assisting with the implementation of SFOC’s planning procedure, working with program teams to refine campaign strategies and monitor progress toward objectives
- Coordinating internal planning meetings and documenting outcomes
- Working with SFOC’s programmatic teams and management in developing new programs
- Securing grants and managing relationships with funders and partners; fulfilling grant reporting requirements
- Communicating SFOC’s strategic initiatives to funders and board members
- Passion for climate action and justice
- Action-oriented and having a strong sense of ownership
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking and drafting skills
- Strategic networking and convening
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional English writing and verbal communication skills
- Full Korean professional working proficiency (TOPIK Level 6)
Nice to Have:
- Campaigning, fundraising, marketing, strategy and business development experience
- Exposure to nonprofits and/or philanthropic organizations
- Experience with CRM software
- Background in climate and/or energy
How to Apply:
Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com as an attachment with the following file name: SFOC_Strategy Associate_[Your Name].
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- SFOC Team: http://forourclimate.org/sub/team_list.html
- Korea Beyond Coal: http://beyondcoal.kr
- Instagram (SFOC): https://www.instagram.com/solutions_forourclimate/
- Instagram (KBC): https://www.instagram.com/koreabeyondcoal/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solutionsforourclimate
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVaLECumju8cIHHKo6Rgpg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/forourclimate